Bakdes


Hi, I am Kania and now I want tell you about my experience at the beginning of this year. At 3rd until 5th January 2019, all of 11th grader in Senior High School 3 Bandung went to Cibeureum Village for devotional  activities there or we usually called bakti desa.

All 11th grader at Senior High School 3 Bandung gather together at 06.30 AM in Senior High School 3 Bandung. The 11th grader were divided based on their class. After all of the participants already arrived at our school, we went to Cibeureum Village by angkot.  It took almost three hours from Senior High School 3 Bandung to Cibeureum Village.

As we arrived there, the villagers already welcome us at village hall. The event opened by opening speech from the headman of the village. After that the students were divided based on their class again to meet their host parents. There were four students for each family. 

In the first day after we knew our host parents we rested at the house. My friends and I helped our house parents to make dinner. We went to a traditional market there to buy all the ingredients for our dine. In my host parents’ house there are eight people and our host parents have two houses. So, we must made lunch for more than twelve people in total. While my friends helped to made our dinner, Aghnia, Andien, and I were go outside to take the landscape but we met the children and they took us to the fish pool. It was really fun. The children also really cute and friendly. As we arrived at our host parents' house, the dinner was almost done. And finally the dinner time was coming. We enjoy our dinner. After that I help to washed the dishes.

The second day in the village, my friends and I helped the farmer to pulled out the weeds. After that we had breakfast together. We rest until lunch time and we helped our host parents to make lunch. At the afternoon I, my classmates, and my homeroom teacher decided to go to the fish pool. We were fishing and having fun there along with the children. At the night, we all gathered together to grilled the fish that we had caught.

In the last day, my friends– who shared the same house with me and I went to fish pool again, but we wanted to explore more. So we went further, and we met many carrot farmer. The carrot farmer was having lunch, they even offered us lunch. They were so kind. But unfortunately we couldn't join them. We went back to the house to packed our belongings and took a bath. After we all ready to leave, we said good bye to our host parents and went to village hall to ride angkot. It took 3 hours from Cibeureum Village to SMAN 3 Bandung.

It was new experience for me because i know more about village. 
That was awesome. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Scolarship Recommendation Letter

Borobudur Temple

My Goal