My Goal


Hi, my name is Kania Azzahra Djajawardhana. You can call me Kania. I was born in Bandung, February 24th 2004. So, I’m turning 15th this year.

I have a little brother. He is four years younger than me and now he is on 6th grade.

My hobby is listening music on radio or smartphone. In leisure time i just like to do nothing.

I am an ambivert. I’ve tested about it twice, and the result were always ambivert.
Talking about my achievement. I think I don’t really have any achievement. But actually I have won some traditional dance competitions when I was in elementary school. Both individual and group competitions. 

Now, I’m 11th grader at Senior High School 3 Bandung. I really want to be a doctor, because I think all the doctors are cool and smart. I will be happy if I can save others people life. That’s a cool thing for me.

That’s why I really want to study at UGM. Actually in my country, Indonesia the most famous university for faculty of medicine is UI or Universitas Indonesia. But I prefer UGM because my father is an alumni of UGM too, So he recommend UGM to continue my education.  
 
And in the end, I want to be a nephrologist doctor.
I think that’s all from me about my goal.
Thank You



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Scolarship Recommendation Letter

Borobudur Temple