Holiday Plan

One day, Kania, Elvi, and Ria were talking about their plans for next holiday.

Kania: "Hi, guys! What are you talking about? Can I join?"
Elvi  : "No, You can't join us."
Ria   : "Go away, Kania!"
Kania; "OK, bye."

And then Kania wanted to left Ria and Elvi.
Elvi: "No, no. Sorry, I just kidding.
Ria: "Come here, Kania."
Kania: "What are you talking about?"
Ria: "Do you know that next week, we will start our holiday? "
Kania: "Really? I don't know about that."
Elvi: "OK. I will tell you. We will start our holiday in December. So I and Ria were talking about our plan to spend the holiday. I will spend my holiday in my hometown, Garut, especially in                    GarSela."
Kania and Ria: "Where is GarSela?"
Elvi: "Garsela is Garut Selatan. In there, I will play in the beach with my big family."
Kania; "What about you, Ria?"
Ria; "My mother told me that when long holiday come, my family and I will go to Yogyakarta                     especially at Depok Beach. In there, we will eat seafood because my family really like seafood.          As far as I know the price is cheap."
Elvi: "What about you, Kania?"
Kania; "Since i didn't know about the holiday. I don't know where to go yet. I will ask my mother later. But i really want to spend my holiday in Bali."
Elvi: "It is quite interesting."

 The bell was ringing and they must go back to their class.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Scolarship Recommendation Letter

Borobudur Temple

My Goal