My Unforgettable Experience

Yesterday, my maid went to her hometown because she was sick. She had a stomachache. In previous days My mother brought her to a doctor but her stomachache was getting worse. My mother tried to bring her to another doctors but the medicines that the doctors given was same as the first doctor. So, she talked to my mother that she wanted to go home.

As my maid went to her hometown, my mother must taking over the house chores, like mopping, sweep the floor, tidy up the beds, and many others. My mother is an employee. She works at Bank BRI. In my opinion being a carrier woman is not easy and now, my mother is a carrier woman but also a housewife. I wonder how tired my mother was.

Yesterday, my family and I just arrived in Bandung from Jakarta. In the way home, she didn't sleep. She must be tired. As we arrived I must do my homework. I did my homework until 11 p.m. but she accompanied me until the homework finish. In the morning, she must woke up earlier than me. When I went to school i almost forgot to bring my lunch box. But my mother run to me and gave the lunch box. It was a simple thing but it was very touching for me.  
 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Scolarship Recommendation Letter

Borobudur Temple

My Goal